- Use in the treatment of almost 100 serious diseases (hematological, oncological, immunological or metabolic)
- Potential use in many other diseases (almost 1 000 clinical studies)
- Use in treatment in childhood and adulthood
- Possibility of use for sibling or parents
- Multiple use due to storage in multiple bags and tubes
- Use in cell therapies, regenerative medicine and tissue engineering
- The widest range of cells that you can collect at birth and store
- Cells with unique properties – are not affected by acquired diseases, treatment or aging
- Immediate availability if required
- A gift for your child for life
Cord blood has saved the lives of many pediatric patients – read about the real stories of umbilical cord blood treatment here.
By collecting umbilical cord blood, umbilical cord tissue and placental tissue, you obtain unique sources for your baby, which can be used for treatment throughout the whole life.
What are perinatal tissue and cells?
Perinatal tissue is a tissue that may be collected during the delivery of a baby or immediately afterwards. It includes cord blood, placenta and umbilical tissue. This tissue contains perinatal stem cells with unique characteristics and big therapeutic potential in the treatment of many diseases. More information on cord blood, umbilical cord tissue and placental tissue.