- Automatic participation for clients of Cord Blood Center.
- Apply for diagnoses standardly treatable with own umbilical cord blood.
- We seek out suitable transplantation centers around the world.
- We provide professional consultation, payment of transplantation costs (up to 155 000 euros) and payment of personal expenses (up to 30 000 euros).
Helping Hand programme:
- We offer assistance to families with preserved umbilical cord blood in finding a suitable medical institution in case of possible experimental treatment.
- We have already arranged treatment for children at the leading Duke University Hospital in USA.
Programme of free indicated collection:
If you have a child with a disease treatable using cord blood and you are expecting another child then we will provide you with the collection and storage of cord blood, umbilical cord tissue and placenta for free.
Own clinical studies:
We also invests in own clinical studies. In 2014, we opened clinical trials in Slovakia and Romania focused on the treatment of children with cerebral palsy using their own umbilical cord blood, which were unique in Europe. Several patients were treated in these studies and parents and doctors are confirming the positive changes in their health condition.